To be admitted to the seminary a student must:
1. Be committed to Christian service on the basis of a divine call.
2. Maintain good standing in the home church, community, and the church at large as evidenced by a letter of recommendation from his/her local church.
3. Possess good physical health, as evidenced by a thorough medical examination that includes a chest x-ray result.
4. Have completed at least 74 college units, including 12 units in English, or have completed at least a two-year vocational course, including 12 units in English.
5. Have obtained a score of 80% or more on the PBTSadministered English Exam or its equivalent to the internet TOEFL.